Currently, opencbm supports the following CBM devices:
- VIC 1541, VIC1540 (all variants, including clones)
- VIC 1570, VIC 1571 (including the 1571CR and the 1571 inside of a C128DCR)
- VIC 1581 (not with d64copy (
d64copy), not with
cbmformat) or cbmforng (
- other CBM IEC drives, printers, and compatibles (only with cbmctrl (
- VIC 8250, 8050, 4040, 2031, SFD 1001, and possibly other IEEE drives with
an IEC to IEEE converter (for example, IEC2IEEE from Jochen Adler, cf.
http://www.nlq.de/, or with a ZoomFloppy
extension that lets you use IEEE devices directly.