People who directly or indirectly contributed to OpenCBM (in no particular
- Michael Klein started the original cbm4linux work (which was a very big
- Joe Forster/STA made the Star Commander and supplied the source and
about the X?1541 interfaces; who knows, without this work, OpenCBM might never
have appeared at all.
- Nicolas Welte helped with the XA1541 and XM1541 interfaces and supplied a
free factory-new 1571 mechanic for Michael
- Andreas Boose & the VICE team made VICE
- André Fachat made the xa 6502 crossassembler
- Ullrich von Bassewitz made the ca65 crossassembler
- Wolfgang Moser contributed many discussions, patches, and hardware
whenever it was needed.
- Spiro Trikaliotis with discussions, lots of fixes and doing an overall
great review while porting the driver to "other" operating systems ;-)
- Andreas Senk reported a problem with
IEC2IEEE and donated
an IEC2IEEE device. This led to the discovery of a severe protocol bug in the
implementation of OpenCBM.
- Jochen Alder, author of
in debugging the problem Andreas Senk reported (cf. above).
- Till Harbaum found some bugs while working on the
- Frédéric Brière prepared a Debian package of OpenCBM. While he was doing
this, he discovered some problems and fixed them.
And anyone else who sent patches, suggestions, praises & flames!